In order to be considered for this position, please complete our short 20 minute assessment by clicking "Start Here". You will be required to create a login and password. All answers are correct...just be honest. We will reach out once the assessment is completed and we have reviewed the results.
As the world’s leading premium car brand, BMW is known worldwide for its outstanding customer service.
How do we achieve this?
Through employing people who understand innovative products and premium service.
As a BMW Service Advisor, you’ll be at the forefront of the automotive industry, promoting the most innovative parts and accessories available on the market today, and working with the latest in diagnostic technology in a state-of-the-art environment.
Reporting to the Service Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating customer vehicles for servicing, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and maximizing departmental profitability.
Responsibilities will include:
- Making appointments, processing repair orders, quotes and invoices
- Providing customer support via phone and face-to-face at the dealership
- Qualifying customer problems and logging them for technicians to review
- Ensuring customer approval for all remedial work to be carried out
- Promoting our range of vehicle parts and accessories
- Internal coordination of service work to adhere to commitments made to customers
- Estimating costs and time for work to be carried out, and maintaining customer contact to ensure smooth delivery of vehicle
Highly motivated with a competitive edge, you enjoy going the extra mile for your customers, and thrive on being a part of a team. You will be a problem solver with a passion for the BMW brand.
Specific skills required:
- Prior experience as a service advisor or service writer required
- Candidates MUST possess above-average phone and communication skills
- Must bring a positive, upbeat attitude to this role and be completely comfortable upselling clients on BMW products and services
- Excellent follow-up and follow-through skills to ensure client satisfaction
- Must have the ability to communicate technical information in non-technical terms to clients
- Ability to evolve and adapt to changing business needs
Salary and benefits:
This role will give you the opportunity to work for one of the world’s leading luxury car brands, and to deal with customers from a wide range of backgrounds. In return, we offer:
- Commission-based income based on your abilities
- Ongoing comprehensive training both online and in-person to help you grow
- Great benefits package including insurance, vacation, and retirement
- Employee lease program on BMW vehicles