In order to be considered for this position, please complete our short 20 minute assessment by clicking "Start Here". You will be required to create a login and password. All answers are correct...just be honest. We will reach out once the assessment is completed and we have reviewed the results.
As the world’s leading premium car brand, BMW is known worldwide for its outstanding customer service.
How do we achieve this?
Through employing people who understand innovative products and premium service.
BMW prides itself on providing you with the automotive career you’ve always wanted. We understand the importance of customer satisfaction and extend that same value to our employees.
At BMW, you can expect to work on a team of dedicated and professional individuals. Our state-of-the-art facility provides an excellent working environment for our team and customers.
Have you been considering the automotive industry and wondering how to break in? Do you have prior experience working in a fast-paced retail environment? Are you passionate about delivering a unique customer experience? If you answered yes, we want to talk to you.
Our company is looking to expand our sales force. We are searching for a passionate, motivated, and collaborative BMW Genius to join our team. The right individual will be a self-starter, with a track record of success in delivering customer satisfaction while maintaining attention to detail. Quality and passion are what sets us apart from our competition. Our employees are our strongest asset and have contributed to the continued success of our organization
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Unlimited earning potential – Salary plus steady commission
- Medical and dental
- Short term disability
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Community outreach opportunities
- Product presentation and explanation, done by working with the client advisors and also Sales managers to keep clients in the showroom engaged and enthused.
- First configuration of the vehicle with the mobile customizer/ iPad making a smoother transition from the Genius to the client advisors.
- Perform test drives with clients.
- Work with clients in the service drive i.e. product questions demonstration of features post op of delivery. Ideally done when having plates installed.
- Establish ongoing consulting relationship with customer by being available during business hours to answer questions.
- Upgrade knowledge of BMW products and services by training on-the-job and participating in educational and development programs on and off site.
- Contribute to team effort and BMW customer-centered service philosophy by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Generate goodwill by greeting and serving the customer promptly and courteously.
- Professionally, courteously and respectfully interact with clients to provide a consistent premium customer experience building dealer sales loyalty
- 1 year in an upscale, retail or customer-centric environment preferred
- Hospitality, technical customer support and/or consumer electronic experience is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, specifically when communicating via email
- Comfort in interacting with clients via phone and in-person
- Absolute passion about all things BMW, promote high quality brand image
- Knowledge of eLead or other CRM software a plus
- Previous experience with BMW a plus
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks simultaneously.
- When applicable, BMW required training must be successfully completed as condition of employment
- Valid Driver’s License required