In order to be considered for this position, please complete our short 20 minute assessment by clicking "Start Here". You will be required to create a login and password. All answers are correct...just be honest. We will reach out once the assessment is completed and we have reviewed the results.
The BMW Genius/Concierge is responsible for delivering comprehensive product information and delightful customer service throughout the sales process. This individual will work closely with the sales team to demonstrate product options to customers and ensures the customer receives a premium experience with personalized attention.
The BMW Genius/Concierge will report directly to the General Sales Manager
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES
Area of Responsibility
- Support sales representatives before, during and after the sale with focus on the customer product experience.
- Demonstrate key technologies and explain benefits to customers.
- Troubleshoot any customer needs or concerns with tech support.
- Assist in test-drives to explain technologies and features of vehicle to customer.
- Use technologies with demonstration software, including video product presenter to showcase vehicle configuration in photo-realistic fashion.
- Go under intensive training to ensure up to date knowledge of BMW products and features.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Meet and exceed individual objectives as defined by supervisor
- Meet or exceeds 50% in Encore deliveries
- Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) 100% or above
- Adhere to schedules and deadlines
- Thoroughness, accuracy, and timeliness in completing essential duties
ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
The following knowledge, skills and abilities are needed to be successful in this position:
- Strong attention to detail and sense of urgency.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Active Listening – give full attention to the words and body language of others, take time to understand the points being made and ask questions as appropriate
- Critical Thinking – using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Time Management – ability to prioritize workload and manage one’s own time
- Previous experience working in an automotive retail setting
- Experience working in product specialist role
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
- Physical Demands: Standing, walking over 1/3 of the time, sitting to 2/3 of time, kneeling/crouching to 2/3 of time, reaching with hands and arms to 2/3 of time, talking or hearing over 2/3 of time; move, transport or place up to 1/3 of time up to 25 pounds
- Working Conditions: Indoor office environment, considerable use of telephone, computer and other office equipment
Lithia Hiring Requirements
High school graduate or equivalent.
18 years or older
Possess an acceptable driving record and valid driver’s license in state of residence
A criminal history background check will be conducted prior to beginning employment
Clear pre-employment drug screen
NOTE: This job description applies only to the specific employing entity and location of an individual’s employment.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, the company reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (i.e., emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs, or technological developments).