In order to be considered for this position, please complete our short 20 minute assessment by clicking "Start Here". You will be required to create a login and password. All answers are correct...just be honest. We will reach out once the assessment is completed and we have reviewed the results.
The most innovative automotive brand in the world needs a dealer network that shares the same outlook and values and strives to be number one.
How do we achieve this? Through the people we employ.
As a BMW Client Advisor, you’ll be at the forefront of the automotive industry, promoting our largest ever model range, working with technologies that make motoring a sophistication and sustainable mobility a reality.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will be primarily responsible for generating sales of new vehicles to prospective purchasers, maximizing dealership profitability and maintaining an exceptional standard of customer care.
You will have the opportunity to meet fascinating people from a variety of backgrounds, to work with a team of people who share your values, and to inspire them to meet and exceed their customers’ expectations every day. You will receive ongoing training and career development opportunities aligned with your personal goals and aspirations. In addition,
- Commission-based income based on your abilities
- Ongoing training both online and face to face to help you grow
- Great benefits package for insurance, vacation, and retirement
- Employee lease program on BMW vehicles at a reduced rate
Highly motivated and with a competitive edge, you will enjoy going the extra mile for your customers, and thrive on working in a competitive team environment. You will be a problem solver who sees things in an innovative fashion, and can make the complex seem simple. With a confident manner, excellent communication and time management skills, you provide your customers with a premium standard of service, while quickly gaining their trust and respect. You will have the ability to create a positive buying experience for your customers along with a track record of success.
Responsibilities will include:
- Initiating and maintaining relationships with customers through outbound sales activities
- Taking customers through a thorough needs analysis, making suitable product recommendations and organizing test drives
- Negotiating deals with customers
- Accurately logging activities on the internal lead management system
- Generating leads for BMW Financial Services and the Aftersales Team
- Delivering sold vehicles personally to ensure quality service and to generate referrals
- Conducting business development and networking activities to generate sales
Specific skills required:
- Prior automotive sales experience not necessary. We are willing to train and develop the right person.
- Individuals with a background in the hospitality and/or restaurant industry are strongly encouraged to apply
- Experience representing a luxury brand helpful but not necessary
- Self-driven and motivated to achieve results
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience generating and/or building a loyal client base highly regarded
- Knowledge of current trends and news, plus a strong desire to learn more and do more