In order to be considered for this position, please complete our short 20 minute assessment by clicking "Start Here". You will be required to create a login and password. All answers are correct...just be honest. We will reach out once the assessment is completed and we have reviewed the results.
The Lot Attendant is responsible for cleaning and parking all vehicles on store lot. This individual ensures vehicles are clean and prepared for delivery to customer. The Lot Attendant also assists in maintaining merchandising material current on vehicles. The Lot Attendant reports to the Merchandising Manager.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES
Area of Responsibility
• Park vehicles in assigned areas in an organized manner.
• Wash vehicles thoroughly.
• Respond to delivery pages immediately
• Protect appearance of vehicles by utilizing disposable seat covers, floor mats and steering wheel protectants as necessary.
• Catalog and store vehicle keys •
Assist Merchandising Manager in displaying accurate and current vehicle pricing information
• Keep vehicle lot clean and free of debris
• Maintain license plates and lock-box keys • Run miscellaneous errands for the store
• Other duties as assigned
• Thoroughness and timeliness of tasks completed.
ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
The following knowledge, skills and abilities are needed to be successful in this position:
• Time Management – ability to manage one’s own time
•Attention to detail – pays close attention to details.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
• Physical Demands: Standing, walking over 2/3 of the time, sitting, using hands to finger, handle or feel to 2/3 of time, reaching with hands and arms to 2/3 of time, kneeling/crouching to 1/3 of time, driving vehicle 2/3 of time, talking or hearing over 2/3 of time, move, transport or place up to 1/3 of time up to 50 pounds, safe driving based on current conditions and applicable laws.
• Working Conditions: Loud noise and exposure to outdoor weather conditions. Some conditions vary depending on the physical structure and layout of the location. These specifics should be reviewed with your manager.
LITHIA HIRING REQUIREMENTS
• High school graduate or equivalent.
• 18 years or older • Possess an acceptable driving record and valid driver’s license in state of residence
• A criminal history background check will be conducted prior to beginning employment
• Clear pre-employment drug screen
NOTE: This job description applies only to the specific employing entity and location of an individual’s employment. This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, the company reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (i.e., emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs, or technological developments).