Parsons House Austin is a thriving independent and assisted living community seeking Full Time Caregivers and CNA's. The specific shifts we are trying to fill at this time are:
- Days: 6am-2pm, Full Time, 4 days on and 2 days off
- Evenings: 2pm-10pm, Full Time, 4 days on and 2 days off
- Nights: 10pm-6am, Full Time, 4 days on and 2 days off
- All Shifts: 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm, 10pm-6am, PRN, no set schedule
We are looking for energetic, dependable people who enjoy helping our residents live in a safe, healthy and happy atmosphere. Experience working with seniors is REQUIRED. If you are you passionate about helping others, join our team of compassionate professionals!
The desired Caregiver candidates will have experience providing seniors with:
- Assisting residents with bathing, dressing, grooming, escorting and incontinence care
- Notifying supervisor with resident's change of condition
- Working as a team
What we offer our Caregivers:
- Free meal while on duty!
- 12 days of Paid Time Off in the first year! (Full Time only)
- Health insurance including medical, health savings account, dental, vision, life and short term disability insurance! (Full Time only)
- 401k with employer match!
- A family owned business that cares about their employees!
What we require of Caregiver candidates:
- At least 1-2 years experience in a senior living community (assisted living or nursing home)
- Must be able to clear background check, TB test and drug screening.
Pay rate for the Caregiver position:
- $12.48 per hour for an unlicensed caregiver
- $14.04 per hour for a CNA with a current license
People with experience or skills in the following areas will likely be a good fit for the Caregiver position: caregiver, care associate, care aid, care attendant, CNA, CMA, nurse aide, certified nurse aide, care manager, c.n.a., c.m.a.
Apply today to learn more about this opportunity as a Caregiver!