Parsons House Austin is a thriving assisted living community seeking Medication Aides or Certified Medication Aides for Full Time and PRN (all shifts). We are looking for energetic, dependable people who enjoy helping our residents live in a safe, healthy and happy atmosphere. Experience working with seniors is REQUIRED. If you are you passionate about helping others, join our team of compassionate professionals!
The desired medication aide candidates will have experience providing seniors with:
- Supervising medication, supplies, safekeeping of medications and documentation in accordance with AL regulations and requirements
- Reviewing med orders
- Supervising implementation of resident service and care plans
- Informing physician and supervisor of changes in condition and needs of residents as necessary
- Working with third party providers and communicating with residents’ families
- Working as a team
What we offer:
- Free meal while on duty!
- 12 days of Paid Time Off in the first year!
- Health insurance including medical, dental, vision and gap!
- 401k with employer match!
- A family owned business that cares about their employees!
What we require:
- Impeccable customer service ability!
- At least 1-2 years experience in a senior living community (assisted living or nursing home)
- Must be able to clear nationwide background check, TB test and drug screening.