We are seeking qualified candidates to join Beacon Pointe as a Senior Financial Planner within the Financial Planning Department in our Newport Beach office. The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating financial plans, data management, and document analysis. This individual will work with our Wealth Advisors and play an integral role in adding value for our clients, focused on servicing sophisticated individuals and families.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Participating in client meetings with Wealth Advisors to aid in communication regarding financial plans, presentations, and client proposals
- Providing comprehensive personal financial planning to clients via a telephone and electronic mail environment
- Providing objective education to help clients meet their goals and achieve financial wellness
- Partnering with clients to ensure they take action and hold themselves accountable
- Providing concierge level service to a select group of high net worth clients. This entails frequent communication with clients and internal associates – both verbally and in writing
- Training other planners on eMoney and our approach to financial planning
- Additional duties include participation in team projects and assisting with firm initiatives.
- CFP® designation
- Four-year college degree (Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or Economics preferred)
- Proficiency in Salesforce and eMoney is preferred
- Strong analytical, investigative, and critical thinking skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills
Interested candidates: Please click on the blue button below to complete a brief assessment that is part of the application process. We suggest allowing 15 – 20 minutes to complete the assessment. Please make sure to include your resume prior to completing the process.