Looking for a meaningful job with no late nights, a steady schedule and great benefits? Are you passionate about helping others? Come join our team of compassionate professionals at Parsons House La Porte where we provide assisted living for seniors!
We are seeking a Full Time Dietary Aide/Housekeeper. May have to work some holidays or weekends. We are looking for an energetic, dependable person who enjoys helping our residents live in a safe, healthy and happy atmosphere. Experience working with seniors is preferred. We are willing to train a candidate with a great customer service attitude!
The desired Dietary Aide/Housekeeper candidate will have the following experience:
• Waiting tables in a restaurant or senior living setting
• Knowledge of cleaning and sanitation of food establishments
• Basic food prep skills
• Washing dishes
• Delivering meals to resident apartments
• Re-setting the dining room for the next meal
• Being dependable
• Cleaning and sanitizing resident apartments on a regular schedule
• Cleaning and sanitizing common areas such as the Lobby, Laundry Room, Lounge Areas, Café, etc.
• Laundering resident bed and bath linens
• Notifying supervisor of supply levels to maintain adequate inventory
• Providing excellent customer service
What we offer our dietary aides/housekeepers:
• NO LATE NIGHTS!
• Holiday pay is paid at TIME AND A HALF!
• Free meals during your work shift!
• Medical, HSA, dental, vision, life & ad&d and short term disability insurance! (Full Time only)
• Competitive pay package including 401k with employer match!
• 12 days Paid Time Off in first year! (Full Time only)
• Paid training is provided on-site!
• Great Atmosphere with a supportive team!
What we require of our dietary aides/housekeepers:
Must be able to clear nationwide criminal background check, TB test and drug screening.