When you join the team at Parsons House Independent and Assisted Living community, you will join a dedicated group of professionals at a family-owned company that puts people first, provides the best service possible while nurturing an environment where everything feels genuine. If you share this vision we would love to meet you.
We invite you to apply for an opportunity to be a part of our team and help us to make an impact on the lives of seniors in the role of Community Liaison (Business Development Coordinator).
A successful Community Liaison will:
- Meet and exceed census goals
- Market the community through outreach to decision influencers, including but not limited to:
- Business owners, media, politicians
- Clergy, attorneys
- Senior centers and clubs
- Non-profit organizations, social services network
- Realtors, apartment managers, funeral home directors, etc.
- Doctors’ offices, Hospitals, Rehabs, all outside medical sources
- Visit Parsons House Residents who are in the Hospital, rehab etc. and facilitate their return to the community
- Participate in community organizations with senior affiliations, programs, or boards, to enhance the community’s image and gain resident referrals
- Record and track all outreach efforts in sales management system
- Assist Marketing Director in maintaining all prospect data in sales management system
- Develop sales tour to include:
- Comprehensive knowledge of the features and benefits of the community
- Demonstration of proper sales closing techniques
- Demonstration on how to overcome prospect objections
- Obtain proper documentation for new residents from doctors, rehabs, hospitals and all outside sources
- Willingness to work on weekends or evenings you are normally not on schedule, to participate in tours and/or marketing events
- Coordinate with other departments to make the best experience for your prospects and new residents
- Be a backup for inside sales if Marketing Director is unavailable
- Plan and execute marketing events
- Submit summary of goals and accomplishments in each month-end packet
- Other duties as assigned by management
Requirements for the Community Liaison (Business Development Coordinator) position:
- Two years prior sales or marketing experience in senior living (Independent, Assisted Living, or Memory Care)
- Computer proficiency and excellent verbal and written communication required.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration, Marketing, Public Relations or a related field
What we offer our Sales and Marketing Director Position:
- Free meal while on duty!
- 17 days of Paid Time Off in first year!
- Competitive pay package including medical, H.S.A., dental, vision, life and ad&d, short term disability, long term disability and employee assistance program!
- 401k with employer match!
- A family owned business that cares about their employees!
Other requirements: Compassion and flexibility a must. Applicants must clear TB test, COVID-19 test, national background check, drug screen and abuse registry. Motor vehicle report also required.
Commission and Full Occupancy Bonus in addition to Base Salary!
Experience in the following areas is preferred: Healthcare; assisted living; CCRC; nursing home; skilled nursing; home health; memory care; dementia care; community relations; AL; ALF; SNF; sales counselor; senior living; retirement living; admissions; marketing; sales; long term care