We are currently seeking qualified candidates to join Beacon Pointe Advisors out of Palm Desert, CA as a Wealth Advisor. This individual will work directly with the Managing Director and will be dedicated to servicing sophisticated high net worth individuals and their families. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing new and existing client relationships, enhancing client retention with customized investment, retirement and estate planning solutions.
- Providing a best-in-class service experience to a select group of clients. This entails frequent communication with clients and teammates, both verbally and in writing
- Developing new client relationships through contacts and networking
- Design and implement financial plans for clients
- Servicing and advising clients relative to their wealth management, investment, and financial planning needs
- Representing the firm in a positive and professional manner
- Additional duties may entail participation in team projects and assisting with initiatives designed to streamline firm policies and procedures
- Four-year college degree (Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business or Economics is preferred)
- CFP® or CFA designation (preferred)
- At least five years of industry experience
- Experience with qualified plans preferred
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and complete in a timely manner
- Ability to work with a team, yet be a self-starter
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Key attributes of the successful candidate include excellent communication (written and verbal), organization and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment. We are looking for someone who is outgoing, sales-minded, self-motivated and multi-faceted to help grow our business
Beacon Pointe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Interested Candidates: Please click on the link below to complete a brief assessment. Please ensure your resume is uploaded prior to completing the process. Thank you!