We are currently seeking qualified candidates to join Beacon Pointe as a Senior IT Associate in one of our office locations or in a fully remote capacity. The candidate will be responsible for a wide range of technical and administrative responsibilities, including system implementations, after-hours maintenance, project support, and assisting with office transitions and training.
The candidate will have a demonstrated track record of both educational and professional achievements; with a commitment and passion for delivering exceptional service to the firm’s growing user base. The candidate will join a highly talented team of wealth management and client service professionals responsible for delivering superior service to sophisticated, high net worth individuals and large complex institutions.
Nearby Office Location - Scottsdale, AZ
Nearby Office Location - Colorado, DN
Nearby Office Location - Dallas, TX
Nearby Office Location - Plano, TX
Nearby Office Location - Greensboro, NC
- Administer and provide internal support for cloud-based systems such as Office365, SharePoint Online, OKTA, Zoom, and Virtru. This entails user setup, maintenance, vendor management, and support.
- Assist in administering the firm’s network infrastructure. After-hours and weekend support will be required during system maintenance windows or during an unplanned technical event.
- Work with external and internal project managers on software deployments.
- Conduct new employee technology on-boarding and off-boarding, including Active Directory setup, device imaging, and deployment.
- Collaborate with the firm’s outsourced Tier-1 technical support service.
- Provide Tier 2 technical support via phone, email, in-person, or remotely to firmwide users. After-hours and weekend support will be required during an unplanned technical event.
- Assist with the technology setup for new offices and employees following an acquisition. This includes all hardware related items, training, and user support. Traveling will be required.
- Assist with cross-department special projects and initiatives, designed to streamline firm policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with the technology team on items related to general troubleshooting, technical training, and communication of best practices.
- Document technical policies and procedures, including administrator protocols, hardware & software inventory, etc.
- Maintain the department’s knowledge repository.
- Keep updated on technology trends and knowledge, including attending industry events and workshops.
- Undergraduate degree required (bachelor’s degree in information technology, engineering, or finance preferred).
- Minimum 5-10 years of relevant technology.
- Advanced technical aptitude & superior troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written skills.
- Strong commitment to detail with excellent organization and prioritization skills.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving work environment.
- Proficiency with the following systems:
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Office 365 (Including Administrative Functions)
- Microsoft Intune
- Microsoft SharePoint Online
- Microsoft Windows 10/11
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016/2019 & Hyper-V
- Zoom Meeting & Phone
- Polycom Phones
- OKTA (Adaptive MFA, Life Cycle Management)
- Meraki Devices & Dashboard
- Canon Printers & UniFlow
About the Beacon Pointe Family of Companies
Beacon Pointe Advisors is a multi-billion-dollar Registered Investment Advisor with headquarters in Southern California and affiliate offices nationwide. Beacon Pointe provides clear and objective investment advice, solely advocating for our diverse group of clients including institutions (i.e., endowments, foundations), high-net-worth individuals and families. Our advisors’ extensive expertise and strong commitment to our clients can be seen through numerous awards, including being recognized by Bloomberg, Forbes, Financial Advisor Magazine, CNBC, Barron’s and more. For more information, please visit www.beaconpointe.com.
Interested Candidates: Please complete the brief assessment that is part of the application process. Once completed, please add your resume to complete your profile. California residents are directed to review our California Candidate Privacy Notice.